Learn From Premier Knee Chest Doctors
Sherman College of Chiropractic Boiling Springs, South Carolina Health Center, HC5.
Dec. 2nd (3:30pm - 7:30pm)
Dec. 3rd (8:30am - 6:00pm)
- The six steps to the knee chest adjustment as developed by the KCUCS
- How to produce the torque that unlocks the 3 directional misalignment
- How and where to stand based on x-ray analysis
- The rhythm BJ referred to in Vol. 18 "Relaxation, Contraction, Relaxation"
- How and when to alter your contact for better results
- How to handle specialty cases
- Knee Chest Posture advantages based on biomechanics
Video of your adjusting setup analyzed by the KCUCS team (optional for you).
Learn from a combined over 100 years Knee Chest adjusting experience.
573-341-8292 (Contact Person to register: CARRIE)
Click the email address below to email Carrie about registering for the adjusting module.